Most of us are born with one eye color or another and often we think what if our eyes were blue or green or had some other exotic color. Although you cannot change your eye color physically, but you can change your eye color to whatever you want in your photos. If you are adapt in graphic editing with tools like GIMP or Adobe Photoshop, then you do not have to read any further. But if you do not know you way around these advanced graphics editors, then you can use the online iPiccy Editor which allows you to change your eye color instantly without any problems.
Here is how you can change your eye color in your photos with free iPiccy photo editor:
- Visit the iPiccy website and choose the Photo Library tab. Then either upload the photo file from your local computer or provide a link that points to the image you want to edit.
- After the photo appears in the iPiccy editor, switch to the Retouch tab. You may want to zoom in on your eyes for better editing.
- On the left side there is a menu of retouch tools available. Select the Eye Color tool from this menu. Select a color from the color mixer and a brush size. The brush size should be same in size as the iris of your eyes. Now simply click in the center of the red eyes – may be two, three or more times. The more you click, more stronger color your eyes get.
- Repeat the same for the second eye. You can change the color from the color mixer anytime.
- Click on the Apply in the Eye Color tool in the left-side menu.
- Switch to the Save tab. Here you can choose how you want to save the edited image. You can select an image format, picture quality and save it to your hard disk.
- You can also share the edited picture to your facebook timeline or twitter feed.
You can visit the iPiccy online Photo Editor at http://ipiccy.com/.