PDF documents are everywhere and sooner or later we all reach a point when we want to edit or manipulate these PDF files. For example, Bank of America emails me statements related to my bank accounts in form of PDF documents. These PDF files are for each month but I want to combine them together so that I have whole year’s statements in just one PDF file.
If you want to join two or more PDF files together, rotate the pages of a PDF file, split a single PDF file into multiple PDF files, convert PDF to images or images to PDF, or do some other manipulation related to PDF documents, then you will surely find PDFill PDF Tools to be immensely useful.
PDFill PDF Tools has a very conveniently designed user interface. Its window contains a number of buttons and each of these buttons is for a specific PDF manipulation function or tool. It comes with fifteen different tools, some of them are as follows:
- Merge PDF Files – You can join two or more than two PDF documents together into a large PDF file. You can select the order in which they are combined.
- Split or Reorder Pages – If you have a huge PDF file and you want to extract a few pages from it, then this is the tool for you. You can split the large PDF into multiple smaller PDF files.
- Encrypt and Decrypt – These tools are meant for password protection of PDF documents. The encryption is done by the usual RC4 or AES ciphers.
- Rotate or Crop Pages – If you have created a PDF document by scanning a book or paper documents, then you may have PDF with bad orientation. You can rotate them and correct the orientation using this tool.
- Reformat Multiple Pages – If you want to change the format or resize the pages so that many pages can fit in just one page, then this is the tool for you. It is great for saving paper and money when printing PDF files.
- Convert to Images or Images to PDF – If you want to export each page of a PDF document into images, then this tool will help you. It can also take a number of images and bundle them up together into a PDF document.
- Add Watermark – It can add watermark across all the pages in your PDF documents. Both the text based and image based watermarks are supported.
PDFill PDF Tools requires the use of Ghostscript to be installed in your PC. You can manually download and install it yourself. But if PDFill PDF Tools detects that it is not installed then it will auto-download and install it for you.
You can download PDFill PDF Tools from https://www.pdfill.com/pdf_tools_free.html.