By default, there are four or five themes available after a fresh installation of Windows 7. But there are more themes hidden for regional versions of Windows 7. For example, themes for UK, Australia etc. You can unlock these themse using the following method :
- Open Windows Explorer. Click Organize • Folder and Search Options.
- In the Folder Options dialog Go to View tab.
- Select Show hidden files, folders and drivers and un-check Hide protected operating system files. If asked, click Yes. Then click OK to save the settings.
- In any folder window, press Alt + D key combination. Then copy paste %WinDir%GlobalizationMCT in the folder path text box and press Enter.
- When the MCT folder opens up, you will see five folders MCT-AU, MCT-CA, MCT-GB, MCT-US and MCT-ZB. Inside each of these folders is a sub-folder Themes which contains a .theme file. You can double-click on that file to install the regional theme of that region.
- After installing the regional theme, you can undo the changes you made in the step 3.