Windows 7 lets you choose a time zone during Windows installation. But you can change the time zone even after the installation. You can change and select the time zone using a command line tool called Windows Time Zone Utility. Here is how :
- Press the key combination Windows Key + R to open the Run dialog.
- Type cmd in the Run dialog and press Enter to open the command prompt window.
- Type TZUTIL /g and press Enter to see the current time zone.
- Type TZUTIL /l and press Enter to see a list of all possible time zones.
- Type TZUTIL /s “Pacific Standard Time” to set the time zone to Pacific Standard Time. You can choose any time zone you want. You can see a list of all possible time zones by using the command. TZUTIL /l.