When you are surfing a website and open an image in the Windows Internet Explorer and that image is bigger that the Internet Explorer window, that image is automatically resized to fit the window. This is useful to see the whole image, but some people do not like it. You can easily turn it off. Here is how :
- Open the Run dialog, by pressing the key combination Windows Logo Key + R.
- Type inetcpl.cpl in the Run dialog and press Enter. This will open the Internet Properties window.
- In the Internet Properties dialog, select the Advanced tab.
- Scroll down the list of options and uncheck the checkbox labeled Enable automatic image resizing.
- Click OK to save the settings.