By default when you print a web page in Internet Explorer, it does not print the web site background color or the background images. This is done to save the printer ink as it may consume alot of ink to print the background color or the background images. But if you want to print the background color or the background images of a site open in the Internet Explorer, you can make a little setting change. Here is how :
- Open the Run dialog, by pressing the key combination Windows Logo Key + R.
- Type inetcpl.cpl in the Run dialog and press Enter. This will open the Internet Properties window.
- In the Internet Properties dialog, select the Advanced tab.
- Scroll down the list of options and uncheck the checkbox labeled Print background colors and images.
- Click OK to save the settings.