When you start a browser it opens with the home page you have set. In Apple Safari browser, you can also set a home page of your like. Here is how :
- Run Apple Safari. On the top-right side, you would see a settings gears like icon. Click on it and select Options as shown
- In the Preferences window, select the General tab.
- Choose Home Page from the drop down list in the New windows open with option.
- Type the web site you want to set as home page in the Home page text field
- Close the Preferences window.