Mozilla Firefox browser is a highly customizable web browser. You can install addons and plugins to add more functionality to Firefox. You can also install personas to change the look and feel of Firefox. This article tells you how you can install a new persona to Mozilla Firefox.
- Visit the https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/personas/ in Mozilla Firefox.
- In the opening page, you are given many categories of personas on the left side. You can click any of that category to browse personas belonging to that category :
- As you hover your mouse cursor over a persona picture, you can see the preview of how that persona is going to change the look of your browser.
- After you have selected a persona of your like, click on it. A new page would open up, click on the Wear this button as shown.
- You will see your Firefox browser change the persona immediately.