Google is always innovating new ideas. Google already has an option to set a background for Gmail email service. Now you can set a background image for the Google homepage too. Here is how :
- Visit http://www.google.com/ in your browser.
- Click on the Change background image link at the bottom-left
- Login using your Google credentials. After successful login, you will be redirected to a page where you can choose background images.
- You can choose any background image from Public gallery or Editor’s picks. If you want to use your own background image, you can upload it to the Picasa album (associated with your Google account) by clicking on From my computer. If you already have uploaded some images to your Picasa album gallery, then click on My Picasa Web photos.
- Once you have chosen a background image, click on it to select it. Then click on Select button to set it a background image.
- Now when you visit the homepage, it will show the selected background image as shown :