Mozilla Firefox stores all your internet browsing history your local hard disk. If you use a shared computer and do not want anyone else to see what web sites you visited, then you can set Firefox to automatically clear the history every time you close the browser. Here is how :
- Run your Firefox browser.
- From the menu bar select, Tools → Options.
- In the Options window, select the Privacy tab.
- From the dropdown list under the History category, select Use custom settings for history as shown,
- Then check the checkbox labeled Clear history when Firefox closes as shown,
- Click OK to save the settings.