Windows XP themes can be shown in three basic color schemes — Blue, Olive Green and Silver. By default, Windows XP uses the Blue color scheme. You can easily switch any color scheme you prefer. Here is how :
- Right click anywhere on an empty area on your Windows Desktop.
- Select Properties from the right-click menu. This would open the Display Properties window.
- Select the Appearance tab.
- You can pick the color scheme of your choice from the drop-down list labeled Color schemes as shown,
- Click OK button to save the changes.