Mozilla Firefox stores all your browsing history — web site addresses, cache, cookies and site preferences etc. in your profile folder. You may want to clear this history if you want to. You can follow these simple steps to clear the recent browsing history in Mozilla Firefox.
- Start your your Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Select from the menubar Tools → Clear Recent History.
- Alternatively, you can also press the keyboard combination Ctrl + Shift + Del.
- In the Clear Recent History window, select a time range for which you want to clear history. If you choose Everything then all of the history would be cleared.
- You can also check what kind of history items (like cookies, cache etc.) you want to clear.
- Finally, clear the history by clicking on the Clear Now button.