Everybody likes to personalize their Windows desktop by setting a cool desktop background (wallpaper), changing screensaver and color themes etc. But what if something happens (like a virus attack) and you lose your settings. You would want to save your personalized settings as a backup. This is how you can do this :
- Right click anywhere on an empty area on the Windows Desktop.
- From the right-click menu select Personalize.
- In the Personalization window, click on the Themes link as shown,
- In the Theme Settings window, click on the Save as button to save the modified settings into a Theme file,
- When later you have to restore your saved settings, just double click on the saved Theme file.