In Windows XP you can use your collection of pictures as a screensaver. You have to select a folder containing your pictures only. You can select various options on how those pictures will be displayed. Here is how :
- Right click anywhere on an empty area on your Windows Desktop.
- Select Properties from the right-click menu. This would open the Display Properties window.
- Select the Screen Saver tab.
- From the dropdown list labeled Screen saver, select the My Pictures Slideshow as shown :
- Click on the button labaled Settings to open the screen saver settings
- You can select the folder containing pictures by clicking on Browse button.
- You can choose various other options like picture changing frequency, transition effects etc.
- Click OK button to save the changes.