Some web sites store data on your computer in form of cookies. While most of these cookies are good, some of them store data on your computer in order to track down your browser behavior. Most of these tracking cookies are third-party cookies. You can easily block these third party cookies in Mozilla Firefox :
- Run your Firefox browser.
- From the menu bar select, Tools → Options.
- In the Options window, select the Privacy tab.
- Select Use custom settings for history from the drop down list labeled Firefox will.
- Un-check the checkbox labeled Accept third-party cookies as shown,
- Click OK button to save the settings.