Most of the web sites store data on your web browser called cookies. Some of these cookies are good, but others store data on your computer in order to track down your browser behaviour. Most of these tracking cookies are third-party cookies. You can easily block these third party cookies in Google Chrome :
- Open your Google Chrome browser.
- Click on the wrench like icon on the top-right. Then choose Options from the menu as shown
- In the Google Chrome Options window, select the Under the Hood tab.
- Click on the Content settings.. button as shown,
- In the Content Settings window, select the Cookies in the left side listbox.
- Check the checkbox labeled Block all third-party cookies without exception as shown,
- Click Close button to close Content Settings window. Then click Close button to close the Google Chrome Options window.