You can customize how the Windows 7 looks in many different ways. You can change the color of windows, start menu orb and the taskbar. You can pick from a set of preset color sets or you can choose your own customized colors. Here is how :
- Right click on an empty area on the Desktop.
- Select Personalize from the right-click context menu
- In the Personalization window, click on the Window Color as shown,
- You can choose a preset color from the gallery. You can also choose the color intensity to make the color darker or lighter.
- If you want to use a custom color, then click on Show color Mixer. You can choose a color hue, saturation and brightness.
- Click Save changes to apply the changes.