The internet is full of information and most of this information is in text format. Have you ever wondered – only if all the web sites could read out to you? Yes, now you can make it happen using the Text to Voice add-on. Here is how :
- Visit https://addons.mozilla.org/ in your Firefox browser.
- Click on the green Add to Firefox button to install the Download Statusbar add-on
- Restart Firefox to complete the installation of the add on.
- Once you have installed the Text to Voicer add-on, you are ready to use it. Visit any web page, select a piece of text you want to hear and then click on the speaker like icon in the bottom-right of Firefox window as shown,
- You will see a small window popup, which would start to play the voice in few seconds.
- You can also click on Download mp3 link in this window to download an mp3 file of this text to voice conversion.