Google’s SafeSearch blocks web pages containing explicit sexual content from appearing in search results. If you enable SafeSearch then you will not see any such sexually explicit pages listed in the results. You can even lock the SafeSearch settings in your browser. When the SafeSearch is locked, you would see colored balls on the top right of Google’s web page. Here is how you can lock the SafeSearch :
- Visit Google in your browser.
- Click on the Search settings link on the top-right of the web page.
- In the Search Settings page, scroll down to Safe Search Filtering section.
- Select Use strict filtering from the options. Then click on Lock SafeSearch link as shown,
- Google would ask for your Google credentials. Provide the credentials and click on Lock SafeSearch button,
- The SafeSearch will be locked across all the Google domains.