Using Remote Desktop feature of Windows Vista, you can access your computer over a local network or the internet. But only the administrators are able to connect through the Remote Desktop. If you want to allow another standard user to connect using the remote desktop, then you have to manually add them. Here is how :
- Press the key combination Windows logo key + R to open the Run dialog.
- Type SystemPropertiesRemote.exe in the Run dialog and press Enter.
- Select the Remote tab if it is not already selected.
- Click the button labeled Select Users as shown,
- Click on the Add button as shown,
- Type the name of a user and click on the Check Names to automatically complete it. Then click the OK button.
- Click the OK button to add the user as shown,
- Click the OK button in the System Properties window to close it.