When you visit a webpage which is not in a language you can read and understand, Chrome offers to translate that web page for you. This is very useful feature but if you want to disable it, then follow the instructions in this article.
- Open your Google Chrome browser.
- Click on the wrench like icon on the top-right. Then choose Options from the menu as shown
- In the Google Chrome Options window, select the Under the hood tab.
- Un-check the checkbox labeled Offer to translate pages that aren’t in a language I read as shown,
- Close the Google Chrome Options window by clicking on the Close button.