Windows 7 allows you to lock down your computer for a while when you have to go away. You can lockdown your computer by pressing the keyboard shortcut Windows logo key + L. But if you want to disable this Windows Lock functionality in Windows 7, then you have to follow these simple instructions :
- Press the key combination Windows logo key + R to open the Run dialog.
- Type gpedit.msc in the Run dialog and press Enter.
- In the Local Group Policy Editor navigate to
Computer Configuration → Administrative Templates → Ctrl+Alt+Del Options.
- You would find a setting on the right hand side pane — Remove Lock Computer as shown,
- Click on this setting, choose Enabled and then click OK.
- Close the Local Group Policy Editor window.