Have you ever wanted to keep a track of what tasks you want to do today? How many times have you forgotten what to do while surfing the web? Worry no more, now a Chrome browser extension called New Tabs to Tasks will remind you of your tasks using Google Tasks, every time you open a new tab. Here is how :
- Visit https://chrome.google.com/extensions/ in your Chrome browser.
- Click on the blue Install button as shown,
- Click Install in the confirmation dialog,
- That’s it. Now you are all set. Just open a new tab and Google Tasks would be opened. If you have not logged into your Google Account then login. After you have logged in, you would see Google Tasks as shown,
- You can easily add, remove or edit your task list and keep reminding yourself everytime you open a new tab.