We have earlier published an article on how you can use the Order Prints wizards in Windows 7 to order the prints of your photographs online. But once you use this Order Prints wizard, it saves the printing companies information in the Windows registry. If you do not order prints online using this wizard very often, then you may want to get rid of this information. Here is how :
- Press the key combination Windows logo key + R to open the Run dialog.
- In the Run Dialog, type regedit.exe and press Enter to open the Registry Editor.
- In the Registry Editor, navigate to the following key :
- Right-click on the key InternetPhotoPrinting and select Delete.
- That’s it. The Order Prints downloaded companies information is cleared.