If you want to create or convert the PDF files, then usually you need a software to be installed on your computer. But with Neevia Document Converter, you can create PDF files online without having to install anything. Neevia Document Converter makes it possible for anyone to instantly convert many of the file formats that are used daily to PDF or Image. Simply upload the file and select your delivery method. Here is how :
- Visit http://convert.neevia.com/pdfconvert/ page in your web browser.
- First of all select the conversion settings. Choose output format as PDF. You can leave the other conversion settings to default. You can also choose to put a watermark on your PDF file.
- Next click on the Browse button to browse for a document that you want to convert into PDF format. You can choose any kind of document like Microsoft Office files, OpenOffice fils, WordPad files, plain text documents and even image files. For a complete list of supported file types, you can visit the web page at http://convert.neevia.com/pdfconvert/fileformats.html.
- Then select a delivery method. You can enter your e-mail address in the text box and choose e-mail delivery. Or you can wait for the document to be converted in your browser by selecting Wait for conversion in browser and download it right away.
- Finally click on the Upload & Convert button. The document would be converted and delivered either at your e-mail address or you would be given a link to download the converted PDF file depending on the delivery method you selected. In the second case, you would be redirected to a page with download link and delete link.
- After you have downloaded the PDF file, click on the red cross on the right side of the download link to delete the file from the Neevia servers.