Google changes its logo with another logo called doodle on some special days or occasions. If you are using the Google web browser, then you can replace the Google logo to any doodle of your like anytime you want. The Favorite Doodle extension for the Google Chrome browser makes this possible. You will still see the new doodles on special occasions. Here is how :
- Visit Favorite Doodle extension page in your Google Chrome browser.
- Click on the blue Install button to install the Favorite Doodle extension.
- It will prompt you for confirmation. Click on Install to proceed.
- As soon as you install the Favorite Doodle extension, you are ready to use it. Just visit the main Google web site at http://www.google.com/ and click on the Google logo to go to the Google Logos page. Alternatively, you can also go directly to the Google Logos web page at http://www.google.com/logos/.
- You would see the Google Logos gallery for every year starting from 1998. Just browse through the gallery and when you find a Google Logo (Doodle) of your like click on the button under it labeled Make This My Favorite Doodle as shown.
- That’s it. Now you should be able to see the Google logo being replaced by your favorite doodle!