The offensiveX Image Upload service allows you to upload your images to their server so you can share them to friends over many social networks like twitter, facebook etc. or post them on various forums. The offensiveX Image Upload service is very easy to use and unlike many other similar services you do not have to register any account to use it. You can also use a Firefox add-on to upload images on a webpage to the offensiveX server. Here is how :
- Visit https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/offensivex/ page in your Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Click on the green Add to Firefox button to install the offensiveX add-on
- It will prompt you for confirmation. Click on Install Now to proceed. Restart your web browser to complete the installation.
- When Firefox has restarted, you are ready to use the offensiveX add-on. Now you can right-click on any image on any web page, and select Upload to offensiveX to upload the selected image to the offensiveX server. You can also choose to upload and resize the image.
- Soon the selected image would be uploaded to the offensiveX server and sharing links would be shown to you. You can use these links on social networks, e-mails, web pages or forums.
The offensiveX add-on is very useful in quickly uploading a picture to the offensiveX server so you can share it with friends using many social networks or post it on various forums. The maximum size of the uploaded image is 5 MB which covers most of the high resolution pictures.