When you want to find out the IMDB (Internet Movie Database) ratings for a movie, you have to visit the IMDB web page and then type in the movie name. But if you are a Google Chrome user, then you can instantly find the IMDB ratings for any movie using the Go to IMDB extension. The Go to IMDB extension allows you to see the IMDB rating for any highlighted movie name on a webpage. Here is how :
- Visit Go to IMDB extension page in your Google Chrome browser.
- Click on the blue Install button to install the Go to IMDB extension.
- After installing the Go to IMDB extension, you will see an IMDB icon in the toolbar. Now all you have to do is highlight the name of a movie on any web page and the rating would be shown in the Chrome toolbar as shown :
- If you click on the IMDB icon in the toolbar (after it has a shown the rating for a movie), it will take you to the IMDB webpage for that movie.
- In the Go to IMDB extension options, you can choose which IMDB site has to be used for accessing the rating. You can choose from the international site or local sites like sites for Germany, Italy etc. You can also choose when Go to IMDB starts searching for the rating like just using the mouse or Ctrl + Mouse etc.
So if you are a movie buff and like to watch movies only after looking them up at the IMDB site after checking the ratings and reading the reviews, the the Go to IMDB extension is a must-have extension for you.