When you hang out with friends regularly, it is a nice idea to keep a digital camera with you to save those precious moments. All these modern digital cameras capture these moments and save them in form of high resolution large size images. Often you have to resize those images into a smaller size for everyday use, sharing, printing and uploading on social networking sites. You can use Light Image Resizer for batch resizing, converting and online sharing your collection of photos.
Light Image Resizer is developed by ObviousIdea. It was previously known as VSO Image Resizer. It is a free image resizer and converter. It can resize and simply convert a single image or multiple images in batch mode. You can download the personal edition which is free for personal use. If you want to use it for commercial work, then the you can get the paid edition for a little fee.
Here are some of its key features :
- Resize, compress, convert, and create copies of your pictures
- A fast batch image resizer
- It is able to utilize multiple-cores from your processor to resize pictures
- Supports resizing filters – cubic and lanczos for quality, and linear for speed
- Create and e-mail friendly images or use them for web publishing
- Add a watermark to protect your pictures.
- Use the profiles library