Earlier we covered how you can block an annoying person from contacting you or seeing your facebook page. This is a great way to get rid of those peeping Toms. But what if you later decide to unblock a person you have blocked? Facebook has already thought of that and have provided a way to unblock a person. But you cannot re-block a person who you have unblocked for next 48 hours. Here is how you can unblock a person on facebook :
- Login to your Facebook account in your browser.
- Click on the downward arrow and select Privacy Settings at the top-right corner of the facebook page. This would open your Privacy Settings page.
- Scroll down on the Privacy Settings page and click on the Manage Blocking link under the Blocked People and Apps category.
- On the Block Lists page, you would find a list of all the persons that you have blocked. Click Unblock against the name of the person that you want to unblock.
- You would be shown a confirmation dialog. Click on the Confirm button to continue unblocking of the selected person.
- If everything goes okay, you would have successfully unblocked the selected person.
After you have unblocked a person on facebook, you will not be able to block that person for next 48 hours. This is done so that facebook users do not misuse the blocking tool on facebook. So think twice before unblocking an annoying person.