Adobe AIR is a relatively newer technology from Adobe Corporation. Adobe AIR is short for Adobe Integrated Runtime. It is designed to build applications that can run on desktop and mobile devices and support most of the platforms like Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, BlackBerry, Android and so on. This way you can run the same application across many platforms. In Windows, if you want to remove an AIR application from your PC, then it can be done through two easy methods. Here is how:
- Download the installer for the target AIR application which you used to install it in the first place. It should be the installer for the same version of the application.
- Double-click on the AIR application installer. You would see options to run it or uninstall it. Click on the Uninstall button to remove it from your system.
- When the removal process has been finished, you would see a message that the application has been uninstalled.
- Open Windows Control Panel from the Start Menu and click on Uninstall a program under the Programs category.
- In the list of installed programs, select the AIR application and click on the Uninstall to start the removal process. In the following picture, we are trying to uninstall the JuiceboxBuilder application.
- If everything goes okay, your target application would be removed in no time.