If you cannot play PUBG on your Windows PC because your system does not have enough RAM, a powerful CPU or GPU, then you can always play PUBG Mobile on your Windows PC. But PUBG Mobile is only meant for Android, so you have to use an Android emulator like MEmu. This Android emulator runs Android 5.1 Lollipop inside your Windows PC so that you can run any Android game or app through it.
We have written about MEmu before that how MEmu can be used to play Android games on PC. If you want to play PUBG Mobile in your Windows PC through MEmu, you can follow these easy steps:
- Download and install MEmu in your Windows PC. It is around 284MB download.
- Download PUBG Mobile APK file from https://www.pubgmobile.com/en-US/. The download is nearly 1.4GB.
- Launch MEmu and when you see Android home-screen (when it has finished loading), click on the Install APK icon in the right-hand toolbar. Choose the downloaded PUBG Mobile APK file and it will begin to install in MEmu.
- Click on the Settings icon from the right-hand toolbar. In the settings, choose Performance to High performance and the Frame Rate to 60FPS.
- When PUBG Mobile installation is complete, you can launch it and run it full-screen on your PC (full-screen option is also in the right-hand toolbar).
MEmu developers suggest that depending on your GPU, the performance of the games can be improved by setting the the Graphics type in the MEmu settings to be OpenGL instead of DirectX. You have to test these settings yourself on a hit-and-trial basis and use the settings that give the best performance for your hardware. We tested it first on an Intel Core i3 laptop with 4GB RAM and the performance was not that good. Next we tested it on an AMD Ryzen 3 1300X desktop PC with 8GB RAM and it worked beautifully.
I’ve been a player for a long time now and these are my opinions. First of all, why include bots? I understand its for the new players but why does they still appear even on ace ranks. Second, its not optimised to its fullest. I’ve tried the timi version and there the graphics and frames are much better. Third, maybe dont remove the bodies when they die just like in pc, it will disappear but not as you kill the player. Thats all Im asking, maybe I forgot something but for now thats it.
Comments are closed.