Dark mode is the latest craze in all the apps, all the web browsers and also the operating systems. Everyone wants to have dark mode for their devices. Some smartphones running on different versions of Android operating system come with a dark mode, but if you want to get dark mode for any Android device then you can install Poco Launcher app in your smartphone.
Poco Launcher is developed by the Asian smartphone giant Xiaomi. They originally developer the launcher for their Pocophone series of smartphones. But later they have released Poco Launcher on Play store so that anyone can install it on their Android smartphones. Poco Launcher is very fast and smooth launcher for all Android devices running Android versions 5.0 (Lollipop) and above.
After installing Poco Launcher, you can enable the dark mode in the following manner:
- Swipe up on the home screen of Poco Launcher to bring up the app drawer.
- Tap on the menu icon near the top-right corner to display the menu for Poco Launcher.
- Select Backgrounds from under the Personalization category.
- On the next screen, you can choose Dark Mode. You can also adjust the transparency of Poco Launcher.
- Click on the Apply button to save your changes and the launcher will be restarted with new settings.
Poco Launcher developed by Xiaomi can make your old Android phone look great. It will bring the same sleek look to your Android device as it brings to Xiaomi Pocophone. Apart from the dark mode, it offers many other interesting features such as ability to install third-party icon packs, ability to hide the icons of some of the apps that you do not want anyone else to find out, customize the home screen with special widgets, improve the system performance with in-built RAM boosters, and more.
You can get Poco Launcher for Android from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mi.android.globallauncher.