Apple has recently released the new version of their flagship operating system macOS. The new version of macOS is being called Big Sur. If you are not an Apple user and are using a Windows PC, then you can also get some fun by making your Windows 10 PC look like macOS Big Sur.
If you want to make your Windows 10 PC look like the latest version of Apple macOS Big Sur then you can follow these steps:
- Download and install RocketDock from https://punklabs.com/.
- Download macOS Big Sur pack for RocketDock from https://www.deviantart.com/maiguris/art/macOS-BigSur-For-RocketDock-847338077.
- From the downloaded ZIP file, extract all the folders beginning with Big Sur into C:\Program Files (x86)\RocketDock\Skins. Similarly, extract the icons folder from the ZIP to any folder on your hard drive.
- Right-click on RocketDock and choose Dock Settings. In the settings, select Style section and then choose any of the Big Sur themes – Big Sur Light, Big Sur Night, Big Sur RoundedNight, Big Sur RoundedLight.
- Right-click on RocketDock, choose Icon settings, click on the + icon and add the icon folder from step 3. Select the newly added folder and click OK.
- Right-click on Windows Taskbar and select Taskbar settings. Select the option, Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode. This will hide the taskbar on your Windows desktop.
- In the RocketDock settings, select Position section and choose Bottom as screen position.
- Download Windows 10 themes from https://www.deviantart.com/niivu/art/Big-Sur-Windows-10-Suite-849525656. Extract the contents of Themes folder from the ZIP into C:\Windows\Resources\Themes.
- Download UltraUxThemePatcher from https://mhoefs.eu/software_uxtheme.php. Use this to patch your theme files in Windows 10.
- Restart your Windows PC and choose macOS Big Sur themes by right-clicking on Windows desktop and choosing Personalization.
This is it, now you have macOS Big Sur theme installed on your Windows 10 PC complete with a dock. Now your Windows PC must be looking like macOS Big Sur. For extra effect, you can even change the wallpaper to macOS wallpapers which are available all over the internet.