When you visit a website, that website can store some information in your web browser in form of cookies. These cookies can contain very useful information related to the site and your usage of that site. For example, as website can store login information in these cookies so that the next time you open that site it knows you are already logged in.
Vivaldi, just like any other web browser, also allows sites to store cookies. You can delete all of these cookies or delete only a selected number of cookies belonging to a particular website domain. Here is how it is done:
- Launch Vivaldi web browser.
- Click on the Vivadi icon on top-left corner and then select Settings from the menu. Alternatively, you can press Ctrl+F12 hotkey.
- When the settings window opens up, select Privacy from the list of categories.
- Scroll down and find the Cookies section. You can see all the cookies stored in your Vivaldi browser.
- Click on the Show Saved Cookies button.
- Find the domain name from the list for which you want to delete the cookies. Then click on the small cross icon next to the cookies for that domain. This will delete cookies for that domain.
- Repeat these steps for all the domain names for which you want to remove the cookies.
So this is how easy it is to remove cookies from a particular domain name in Vivaldi browser. The benefit of deleting cookies for only a few number of cookies is that your login information or other type of information stays intact. For example, instead of deleting all the cookies from the Vivaldi browser, we can keep the cookies from Microsoft and Google sites while removing everything else. After removal of cookies in this manner, you will stay logged in to your Microsoft and Google accounts.