Mozilla Firefox web browser is always bringing new features for the browser users of various operating systems. In the new version of the Firefox browser for Android, they have added many features which are make using this browser convenient for everyone.
For example, Firefox for Android now natively supports the color theme used by Android itself. We can make it adopt the same color theme as the operating system dynamically. We can also manually choose the dark mode or the light mode if desired.
The new version has also added full-blown support for the PDF files. Now you can view the PDF files from the online sites directly in the Firefox web browser. There is no need to download external PDF viewer apps.
There is another new feature which allows the user to change the location of the toolbar, location bar or the navigation bar. We can switch its position between top and bottom.
Here is how we can change the location of the toolbar for the Firefox web browser on the Android devices:
- Launch Firefox web browser on your Android smartphone.
- Tap on the hamburger icon to pull down the Firefox menu. From the Firefox menu, select Settings.
- On the settings screen tap on Customize.
- On the next screen, you can choose whether you want the toolbar to be on the Top or at the Bottom.
- This is it, tap on the back to go back to Firefox interface and see how the new toolbar location looks.
It is entirely up to the user to decide whether they want the toolbar or navigation bar at the top edge of the Firefox browser, or at the bottom edge. Personally I think the top location works great if you are using both hands to use your smartphone. But when you are using just one hand to do all the typing and tapping, then the bottom location of the navigation bar works the best. This is because the bottom location is closer to the thumb.