For millions of people worldwide, Hotmail has been synonymous to e-mail for many years. By default, Windows Live Hotmail uses English as the main interface language. But English is not the first language for many people in the world. If you want to change this to a language you prefer, then you can do so quite easily. You can choose from over 30 different languages. Here is how :
- Visit https://www.hotmail.com/ in your favorite browser.
- Login to your Hotmail account by entering your login credentials.
- After you have logged in, you would see your username on the top-right. Under this, click on the down arrow besides Options and select More Options from the drop down menu.
- On the Hotmail Options page, click on the Language link under the Customizing Hotmail section.
- You will see a list of languages to choose from. Select a language you want to use Hotmail in. Then click on the Save button to save the settings.
- That’s it. Now you are using Windows Live Hotmail in the language you like the most.