Everyone is loving the new social networking adventure from Google called Google+. When you log on to your Google+ account, it shows a toolbar on the top which has links to all to major Google services and Google+ settings. This Google+ toolbar is shown only on Google sites. If you miss this toolbar on non-Google sites, then worry no more. For Google Chrome web browser users, there is an extension called +Everything which lets you show the same Google+ toolbar on top of any web site. Here is how :
- Visit https://chrome.google.com/webstore/ in your Chrome browser.
- Click on the blue Add to Chrome button to install the +Everything extension in Chrome.
- A confirmation dialog would popup.Click on the Install button to start installing the +Everything extension.
- After the installation, you can log on to your Google+ account and then no matter which web site you visit the Google+ toolbar would be shown on the top. The toolbar is shown only if you are currently logged in to your Google+ account. In the following picture, Google+ toolbar is being shown on top of the Bing site.
- If you do not want the Google+ toolbar to appear on top of a web site, then you can click on the Hide button to hide it. This would hide the toolbar and would make a brick-red colored Google+ button appear in the omnibar. If later you want to make the Google+ toolbar appear on this site again, then you can click on this Google+ button.
+Everything saves your preferences, so if you hide the Google+ toolbar on a web site, it will stay hidden for future sessions too until you choose to make it visible again.