Youtube dominates the world when it comes to watching videos online and sharing your own videos with everyone else. For many people, it has become a part of everyday life to check their favorite Youtube channels. I personally check Youtube once everyday to see who has posted what. Sometimes, I also comment on Youtube comments or I post replies to other people’s comment. If you want to find out all of the comments that you posted on various Youtube videos in the past, edit them or delete them, then you can do so very easily from Youtube history section. Here is how:
- Open Youtube website (www.youtube.com) in your web browser.
- Login to your Youtube account so that you can view all the comments that you made using that account.
- If you have added multiple Youtube accounts together for the same login credentials, then click on your user profile picture and select the the account that you want to work with.
- From the left side, click on History and then select Comments on Videos.
- You can scroll down to view all the comments you made on various Youtube videos. You can click on the vertical ellipses to find options to Edit and Delete these comments.
- When you delete a Youtube comment, all the replies made to that comment also get deleted.
This feature of Youtube is very handy when you have made a comment in the heat of the moment and later regret doing so. You can use these steps to locate that comment and either modify it or delete that comment. You can also watch the video for which you made that comment. You will be surprised to find out how many comments you have posted and even more surprised to see the type of comments you made years ago.