Christmas is coming closer and closer every hour. People are rushing to the malls and showrooms, trying to find the perfect gifts for their loved ones and having them wrapped in beautiful papers with cutest little bows. One thing that people never forget to buy along with all the gifts are the Christmas cards. The cards that you buy in the stores are really pretty, but you can also make your own personalized Christmas cards with your own name and greetings.
Here is how you can create your own personalized Christmas cards using the online Canva app:
- First of all you have to visit the Canva web app at https://www.canva.com/ and create a free user account.
- After you have logged in using your Canva account, you can either select to create a Card design type. Or just visit https://www.canva.com/create/cards/christmas-cards/ in your web browser.
- You can select from the hundreds of Christmas card design templates from the left. Not all the available templates are free. The free templates are clearly marked FREE while the others would cost you money.
- You can change the colors, backgrounds, images, texts etc, from the template to create your card.
- When you have finished designing your Christmas card, click on the Download button on the top and you will be able to download the Christmas card in four formats – JPEG image, PNG image, PDF file, PDF file with print quality. The last format (PDF Print) is recommended if you want to print your Christmas card on a paper.
Once the Christmas card (PDF print quality) has been downloaded, you can print it on glossy paper using your inkjet printer. If you do not have a printer, then you can also download the JPEG image of the card and share it with your friends or family members over social networks like Instagram or Twitter.