The very first thing that we all do in order to customize a new Windows PC is to change the desktop background. While Windows 10 comes with some desktop background, they are not enough and we all want newer backgrounds of many different kinds. For getting new desktop wallpapers we can search for them online as some websites specialize in offering desktop goodies like wallpapers, screensavers and such.
When you want to download images from a website, you can just right-click on an image and choose to save it to your local storage. But there are simpler methods than this if you have installed “Double-Click Image Downloader” extension for Firefox. This extension gives you many different options for downloading images from any website in Firefox.
After installing this extension in Firefox, you can download any image in many different ways-
- You can simply hover your mouse cursor over an image and press the hotkey (Alt+Shift+D).
- You can click on the rectangular download icon that appears in the top-right corner of all the images.
- You can double-click on any image using the right mouse button.
- You can right-click on any image and select Download image from the context-menu.
- You can drag and drop any image over the hovering download icon.
This extension also offers many options that can be used to limit these options for certain types of image files and you can choose whether some of the download options should be turned off. You can also configure the hotkeys for downloading the images.
Thanks to the “Double-Click Image Downloader” extension for Firefox, you will have so many options available for downloading the images that you are never going to stop and think about how you can download an image to your computer.
You can get the Double-Click Image Downloader extension for Firefox from https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/double-click-image-download/.