SUPERAntiSpyware is an AI powered anti-malware software for Windows computers. It is able to defend against millions of known threats of all kinds – malware, spyware, adware, trojans, worms, ransomware, keyloggers, hijackers, rootkits, PUPs (potentially unwanted programs), cryptominers and more.
SUPERAntiSpyware is available as a free software but can be upgraded to a much more comprehensive version by purchasing a license. In both the free and commercial version, it consumes very little of the system resources and provides very efficient protection.
The developers of SUPERAntiSpyware have made is very configurable for the needs of all different levels of users. For example, it can keep running in the background and provide real-time protection from a large number of known and unknown threats. But some users can disable the real-time protection so they can use it only for on-demand scans of the system. Similarly, we can configure startup scanning of the system or toggle context-menu scanning of the files from within Windows File Explorer.
If you made changes to the SUPERAntiSpyware settings and now feel like you have messed it up, then it allows you to reset the settings back to the default values. Here is how you can quickly reset SUPERAntiSpyware settings:
- Launch SUPERAntiSpyware from its desktop shortcut or by double-clicking on its system tray icon.
- In the SUPERAntiSpyware window, click on System Tools section.
- Click on the Preferences in the next window that appears.
- Under the Reset Program Options section, click on the button Click here to reset program options.
- Confirm that you really want to reset all the settings back to their default values by clicking on Yes in the confirmation dialog.
- After resetting all the settings, SUPERAntiSpyware will restart with all the factory defaults.
SUPERAntiSpyware is a great anti-malware software for Windows. It can be used along side other security software without any conflicts or problems.