I discovered Avast Antivirus (free version) on a CD media that accompanied PC World magazines many-many years ago. The very first thing that impressed me about Avast Antivirus is that it did not consume much of the system resources. Even in its latest version, Avast Antivirus maintains the same fastness. It is as lightweight as before and providing full and complete protection for the Windows PC.
Avast Free Antivirus 2023 covers everything from the local file system to the internet malware. It scans the file system for malware, it scans the internet streams for malicious codes, it scans the email messages in your email client for possible viruses. In addition, it also stops new ransomware before it can cause any damage to your system.
Here is how we can change the user interface language for Avast Free Antivirus 2023:
- Launch Avast Free Antivirus 2023 by double-clicking on its desktop shortcut. You can also double-click on its notification area icon.
- In the Avast Free Antivirus 2023 dashboard window, click on the menu icon and select Settings from there.
- In the settings window, select General tab, and then the User Interface section.
- From the drop-down listbox under the Languages select the language that you want to use for the user interface for Avast Free Antivirus 2023.
- If your language is not available in the listbox labeled Languages, then you have to click on the Manage Languages button. This will open another window with a list of languages. You can select the list of languages to be added and click on the Add button. Once these new languages have been added, you can choose them as usual like in the step 4 above.
Many times, we download and install Avast Free Antivirus on the Windows platform only to find that it is using some other language. Using the steps above we can change the user interface language instantly to any language of our preference.