Opera stores the web pages and all its images etc. on your local hard disk. This local storage is called the cache. The cache has to be cleared at regular intervals for a faster browsing experience. If you want to automate the process, then you can choose to clear the cache on every browser exit. Here is how :
- Run your Opera browser.
- Click the red colored Opera menu button on the top-left.
- From the popup menu, select Settings → Preferences as shown
- In the Preferences window, select Advanced → History.
- Check the checkbox labeled Empty on exit as shown,
- Click OK to save the settings.
This would open the Preferences window. You can also press Ctrl + F12 to open the Preferences window.