If you have been using other browsers for some time and recently started using the Google Chrome browser, then you may want to import your settings in other browsers to the Google Chrome. You can do this easily from inside the Google Chrome. Here is how :
- Open your Google Chrome browser.
- Click on the wrench like icon on the top-right. Then choose Options from the menu as shown
- In the Google Chrome Options window, select the Personal Stuff tab.
- Click on the Import data from another browser button as shown,
- Choose a browser from the drop-down list, from which you want to import data. Choose the type of data you want to import. Then click on the Import button.
- If the browser you are are importing settings from is running, you have to close it first. The data will be imported from the selected browser.