If you think a web page has small text or pictures in it, and you want to enlarge it, then you can zoom that web page. In Mozilla Firefox you have the options to zoom the complete page with the images or you can zoom only the text on a web page. Here is how you can zoom a web page in Mozilla Firefox :
- Open a web site your Mozilla Firefox.
- Press the keyboard combination Ctrl + + (hold the Ctrl key and press + on the numpad) to zoom in the web page.
- Press the keyboard combination Ctrl + - (hold the Ctrl key and press – on the numpad) to zoom out the web page.
- You can also choose zooming in or out from the menubar. Choose View → Zoom → Zoom In to zoom in the web page. Similarly, choose View → Zoom → Zoom Out to zoom out the web page,
The web page can be zoomed in the following steps of zoom level — 30%, 50%, 67%, 80%, 90%, 100%(no zoom), 110%, 120%, 133%, 150%, 170%, 200%, 240% and 300%. Each time you press Ctrl + + or Ctrl + -, the zoom level goes up or down on one of these zoom levels.
- If later you want to go back to the normal zoom level (no zoom or 100% zoom), then you can press the key combination Ctrl + 0. You can also choose View → Zoom → Reset to go reset the zoom level.
- Normally, zooming in or zooming out a web page affects the whole of the web page including the embedded images and videos. But if you want to zoom only the text part of the web page, then you can select View → Zoom → Zoom Text Only from the menubar.