When you clear the browser cache in any of the web browser, it does not clear the history of files played using the Adobe Flash player. So anyone can easily see which videos you watched on sites like YouTube and other video sites and which games you played online. This Adobe Flash player history can only be cleared using the Adobe Flash Settings Manager which is available on the Adobe’s website. Here is how :
- Visit http://www.macromedia.com/…/settings_manager07.html in your web-browser. You can use any web-browser as the Flash settings from all browsers are stored in the same place on your computer.
- You will find a settings panel with lots of tabs. Click on the Website Storage Settings manager tab which is second from the right side as shown.
- The list of websites, you have visited and watched Adobe Flash (SWF or FLV) content on, is shown. Choose a website and click on the Delete website button to delete the related website’s storage.
- It will ask for confirmation, click on the Confirm button as shown.
- If you want to clear the storage of all the visited websites, just click on the Delete all sites button which erases any information that may have already been stored on your computer.