Google Chrome is an excellent and very fast web browser. The default user interface language it uses is U.S. English. But you can change to your local language like Japanese, Filipino, Hindi and more. The Google Chrome dialog boxes, tooltips and the menu will be shown in the selected language. Here is how :
- Open your Google Chrome browser.
- Click on the wrench like icon on the top-right. Then choose Settings from the menu as shown
- On the Settings page, type Language in the search box. This would narrow down and show only language related settings. Now click on the Languages and spell-checker settings button.
- In the floating window box that pops up, click on the Add button to add a new language as shown.
- This would show a list of interface languages that you can use in Google Chrome. Choose a language you want and click OK.
- Back in the floating window box, select the language you want to change the Chrome interface into. Then click on the button labeled Display Google Chrome in this language
- Click the OK button to close the Languages window. Restart the browser for changes to take effect.