If you are tired of the boring menus in Windows 7, you may want to add extra bling in them. Now you can make the menus transparent and even skin them using a little tool called Moo0 Transparent Menu. Here is how :
- Visit http://www.moo0.com/software/TransparentMenu/ and download the Moo0 Transparent Menu
- Run Moo0 TransparentMenu 1.05 Installer.exe to start the setup wizard. Follow the on-screen steps to finish the setup.
- After the installation, you would see the Moo0 Transparent Menu icon in the system tray.
- Right click on this icon and choose Menu Transparency (%) and then choose an opacity level.
If you choose 100%, the menus will be totally opaque. If you choose 50%, then the menus would be highly transparent.
- You can also choose many system colors schems for the menus from the sub-menu Menu Skin (Affects system colors). These color presets change the system menu colors and the menus in Windows look cool.